DEPARTMENT OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES, UNIVERSITY OF VIRGINIA, CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA 22904
JULY 2005 – PRESENT
• Developed the department computer operating procedures that resulted in a more secure environment
• Rolled out and completed multiple projects that resulted in a 6-month transition period, not a year
• Decommissioned all our local domain controllers, webservers and NAS units, set up all new domain controllers, web server and NAS units in the more secure university data center
• Developed helpdesk procedures that provide face to face computer/network support for all our department staff, faculty and grad students.
• Recommend solutions and lead users through correction of problems, then giving them ownership of the resolution
• Improved customer satisfaction, physical and data security by conducting one on one training with clients
• Created and Implemented an equipment inventory database that tracked department owned equipment
• Set up several Domain Controllers used for staff, faculty and classroom support that streamlined our workflow
• Executed the implementation of Identity finder that detects highly sensitive data and Endpoint protection that helped protect computer systems from viruses
• Enhanced faculty and staff computing capabilities by participating in the Department Computing Initiative (DCI) program.
o Every 4 years new computer systems are purchased and reimaged
• Improved backup procedures by purchasing 45TB of NAS storage, mirrored in separate data centers, and files copied off site to Virginia Tech.
Albemarle County Sheriffs Office
Worked with local TRIAD. Maintain the call out system (I am Responding) for the sheriff’s office search and rescue. Maintain the call out database for the volunteers. Provide support in the command trailer during search operations. Work with project lifesaver. Maintain the project lifesaver database. Maintain the equipment and supplies needed to operated 27/7.
Tec Masters Inc.
Lawton, Ok. 73505
Certified Instructor/writer at Critz Hall, Fort Sill, Oklahoma. Develop risk assessment control measures for daily training. Helped train in the excess of 1,300 students annually. Equipment trainer for the Multiple Launch Rocket System. Certified Department of Defense (DOD) instructor in the following classes: Organizational maintenance, Fire Control System Components, Fire Control system controls and indicators , Fire Control System Start-up and Shut-down procedures, Map Reading, Heavy Expandable Mobility Tactical Truck (HEMTT) introduction, HEMTT crane operation procedures, HEMTT preventive maintenance checks and services, HEMTT ammunition upload and download procedures, HEMT ammunition tie-down procedures, Multiple Launch Rocket System (MLRS) introduction, MLRS preventive maintenance checks and services, MLRS drivers duties during a fire mission, and MLRS ammunition reload procedures. Certified to conduct end of cycle hands on and written tests. Assist in the maintenance and upkeep of all vehicles and equipment.
U.S. Army FA School 13M Technical Instructor Certified #4179
Comanche County Sheriffs Office
Lawton, OK 73501
Corrections Officer / Reserve Deputy
Completed Oklahoma Law Enforcement Training. Commissioned as a Sheriffs Deputy Reserve Officer. Assisted full time deputies while conducting county patrolling duties, worked in the legal department, trained with the dispatcher, and assisted the investigations section. Have provided assistance in security for several local events. Worked full time in the jail section as a corrections officer processing detainees in and out of the county jail. Maintained discipline, supervised feeding, supervised cell clean up, and laundry. Maintained the jail computer systems and helped in the management of the Sheriffs’ Department Local Area Network (LAN).
Certified Reserve Law Enforcement Officer in the State of Oklahoma 160hrs
Coldwell Banker Realtors
Lawton, Ok. 73501
Installed computer software on local computers, designed and managed Coldwell Bankers, Crossroads Realtors first web site, set up e-mail accounts for other agents, repaired computer systems, and trained other realtors® on computer system operations and internet basics. Organized sales leads, conducted interviews with buyers and sellers, submitted contracts and sold real estate.
Completed Keystone Real Estate School (Basic Real Estate Course)
Oklahoma Real Estate Commission active Provisional Real Estate Sales Associate.
Web Site Design/Management
1998 – Present
TST Advertising Inc. (Owner) Hobby on the side.
Lawton, Ok 73505
CEO, Manage all aspects of the corporation. Design all web sites and manage all DOMAINS. Make initial contact with clients, consult on web content, design web site and make changes as requested. Purchase DOMAIN names and set up DOMAIN accounts. Submit web content to web servers. Design and create all Banners.
Currently managing 53 web site accounts.
Use MS Front Page for web site design and publishing.
FTP Programs for submitting content to web server.
Use several photo programs for manipulation of graphics. Photo Studio 2000, Adobe, Xara 3D…
Use java script programs for creating buttons. (Xara Menu Maker)
Helicopter Pilot Tng
Well my instructor Mr. ????? took off with a large chunk of my money.
This is the beginning of my new training on how to fly a helicopter. I did get in over 10 hours of flight time.